Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful

Well I had another drama practice tonight . I am so thankful to be working with such a great group of students. Each practice I have walked away feeling like I have accomplished something and that is a great feeling. I love to teach the students about the different areas of theater(costumes,props,lights etc.) instead of just putting on a play and that is actually happening. I also like to teach them some basic drama terms and this is happening as well. I am very thankful to the Lord for blessing me with such a great group. I really needed that because I felt a little bit low in my self confidence going into this play. It has just shown me that this is a talent that the Lord has given me and that I need to use this talent for the Lord. I pray that I will be a good example to the students and let the Lord shine through me. Working on this play has also inspired me to get back to work on my scriptwriting. After I am done working at K-mart this next week I plan on trying to set time aside each day to write. Thank you friends and Family for your encouraging me to use the talents that the Lord has given me.

No comments: