Thursday, February 26, 2009

Longing for Spring

As I set in my living room and look outside I long for spring. I want to be outside working on landscaping my yard. We moved in this house the end of September and the yard had been very neglected . I have been looking forward to giving the yard and outside of the house some cottage character. It has been a mild winter here and I am very thankful for that. Now that it is almost March however I want to be outside. I know my doggies want to be outside more also they love playing out there. At the moment though it is a bit cold so in and out all day they go. I just need to think of all the positives of winter with the moisture and getting things done on the inside of the house and gathering with friends and family. These are the things that I do cherish this time of the year. So if you are having the spring itch remember the good things that you have during the cold part of the year.

No comments: