Monday, March 16, 2009

Today is numb

So I thought that title would be kind of funny because it is so close to dumb. Today I spent some time at the dentist and had my mouth numbed(hince the title). Last week I went in for a check up and they found I had a few teeth that needed to be fixed. One of the teeth was a major problem needing a root canal. This has been very frustrating to me because I try to take good care of my teeth. If someone was to just look at my teeth they might not think that because they are quite crooked beings I never got braces. Anyways I went in today and they did half of the root canal and then they will do the last half next Tuesday. I will be glad to get the whole thing over with. I could tell while I was there today that I had people praying for me and that the Lord was helping me. I get very nervous when going to the dentist. I have no problems going to the medical or eye doctor but have always had a hard time with the dentist. I believe part of this is because I had a bad dentist at one time in Nebraska. Also do to the fact that my mouth is so small it hurts to have even a cleaning done. One funny thing that I found out that helps me to better understand how my one tooth could get so bad. I was told that since my mouth is so small I need to always use a kids toothbrush. The adults ones won't work well at getting all the little areas in my mouth. I guess this means I can always be kid at heart. Or at least I can always have the cool character toothbrushes! :)

No comments: