Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bishop Family Reunion





Hello friends and family. Well since I enjoy reading other blogs daily I thought it was time to start one of my own. This past weekend was that Bishop family reunion. This was my first real reunion. I must say it was quite fun and interesting. I come from a small family and well the Bishop family is large! We had basically only immediate family there and that consisted of about 25-30 people. I can't imagine how many we would have had if all the grandkids and extended family was there. To give you an idea of the family size difference between the Grandy's and the Bishop's, if all of my immediate and extended family was to be in North Platte for a holiday there would be about 30 people. I have no 1st cousins on my dad's side and only two on my moms side. Oh the craziness.

No comments: