Monday, August 25, 2008

New Adventure

As I was thinking about all I wanted to write in this blog post about me looking for a job I thought back to a song from a long time ago. The song that came to my mind was that of The Great Adventure by Stephen Curtis Chapman.....come on sing it with me..... saddle up your horses. So for those of you that are reading this and don't know me very well , you will never see me as that shy red head again will you. Anyways I decided I was going to talk today about my new adventure. I have been keeping my eye out for a job since we moved to Glendive about six months ago. The problem is that my degree is with drama and well that is a little bit harder to use in a rural area as far as for income. I do have one theater thing lined up, I will be directing a play for a high school about thirty miles away from here in the spring. I have been working on some scriptwriting from home and I have three different play ideas but none of them are finished. My dream is to some day get a play published. Anyways getting back on track now, I am looking for a job in the clerical/retail/whatever else area . Something that will get me out of the house a little bit and will get us a little extra money. Well enough on that I'm saddling up my horse and heading into town. Oh wait I don't have horses and I already live in town well I guess I will just say good bye then. :)

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Thanks for sharing more about you...blogging is such a great way to share about yourself and I really enjoy getting to know people through this way--especially relatives :-) Very cool about hoping to get a play published someday...keep dreaming!
Oh and wish we could see you guys this weekend when you're in Jamestown, but we can't make it :-(
Roxanne

Granny Beano said...

No dream is ever too big. Go for it!! Love you guys!!