Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Have you ever...

This is a skit called " game day" which I did while in college, I thought it would fit well with this post.





Have you ever caught yourself cheering at the TV while watching a sporting event? It's quite funny to think about, cheering at a big box as if you were really at the event. Over the last week and half I have caught myself doing that very thing while watching the Olympics. Now I must admit it wasn't a really loud cheer , however I was definitely cheering at the big box. I had my hands in fists, face tightened and let out a little.. go, go, get going. I must also admit that the Olympics is not the first time I have done such a thing... I will pause for a minute so that you can finish gasping......... ok ya done yet? I must also say that no matter where I am when I get to watch a good ole Nebraska football game I have been known to wiggle in my seat and let out a few more of those cheers to the big black box. Now you might say this is the weirdist blog post you have ever read, but I bet tonight when you are watching the olympics on the big black box that you just might catch yourself with fisted hands, tighten face and letting out a bit of a cheer. Have a good day everyone:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woooooo! Yay Pure Heart!!